TO PRESERVE, PROTECT AND PROMOTE THE COIN-OPERATED ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- Seeking out opportunities that support manufacturer, distributor, and operator partnerships.
- Providing a vehicle for evaluation and communication.
- Acting as a liaison between members of the association and others within the industry.
- Monitoring developments, both within and outside the industry, which affects the industry and disseminating related information to members of the industry.
- Providing joint representation of association members before legislative and administrative agencies and in court proceedings, and promoting the interests of the industry before government officials and legislative bodies.
- Engaging in advertising and publicity efforts to bring the public information regarding the coin-operated amusement machine industry.
- Finding new ways for owners of coin-operated amusement machines to improve their profitability; and disseminating the association’s findings to those owners, to promote improvement in the economic well-being of the industry.
The American Amusement Machine Association is the industry’s:
- Premier data source
- Advocate before Congress and the Federal Government
- Educator and provider of learning and training programs
- Voice before the media
- Sponsor and co-owner of a premier convention and trade show
- Primary source for networking; bringing manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, ad location/operators together