The AAMA serves as the legislative voice of the coin-operated amusement industry in dealing with a variety of government issues which directly affect the industry. The committee works closely with its Lead Counsel, Michael Zolandz of SNR Denton, to monitor these issues as we track events occurring on Capitol Hill.
Over the years, the Association has worked on a number of key issues, including: the Dollar Coin; strengthening trademark and copyright laws; and other pertinent issues. In 2003, the AAMA, along with its committee, held its annual meeting in Washington, D.C. The event included AAMA Board of Directors and committee meetings, as well as a special Congressional Luncheon in the Capitol building. The event was a proactive effort to educate Members of Congress on the industry’s concerns and issues and inform them of ways in which they support our industry.
Overall, these efforts allow the AAMA to maintain a visible presence in our nation’s Capitol.
- Michael Zolandz, SNR Denton
- Rick Kirby, Betson Enterprises
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE REPRESENTATIVE
- Frank Cosentino, Namco America
- Rich Babich, Game Exchange of Colorado
- Jon W. Brady, Brady Distributing
- David Cohen, Firestone Financial
- Pete Gustafson, Sega Amusements
- Eugene Jarvis, Raw Thrills
- John Margold, AMI Entertainment
- Dave Schwartz, Bonita Marie Int’l
Government Relations Posts And Articles